We provide value for money, practical support to assist people to live independently in the community. To achieve this, we develop a service plan with you that provides the services that you need, when and how you need them. Services are provided in your home or in the community. Some centre based services are also available.
Excelcare added a new photo. ... See MoreSee Less
Position Vacant - Coordinator - Rockhampton
Excelcare is an organisation committed to a better life for frail aged people, children in care, people with a disability and people recovering from mental illness.
Excelcare provides value for money, practical support to assist people to live independently in the community and is funded by the Dept of Communities, Child Safety & Disability Services and the Dept of Health & Ageing.
Excelcare is seeking a Coordinator to oversee the operations of the Day to Day Living Program for people with mental illness and to provide case management to people with a disability or mental illness.
We are seeking someone that is a self-starter, who thrives on working under pressure, and can manage change efficiently. This role will see you develop programs, processes and procedures, while creating a work environment where support workers are mentored in providing the best quality service to individuals.
Selection Criteria to be addressed:
• Oversee the provision of individualised support services for Exclecare clients;
• Oversee and develop in consultation with others the group activities program;
• Take a lead role in a team of support workers and contribute to the building of a cohesive team;
• Deliver high service standards that match the needs of each individual; and
• Manage a case load within our Disability and Mental Health programs
We are looking for a person with:
• Experience working in the mental health and/or the disability sector;
• A positive attitude, be a creative thinker and have innovation and leadership skills;
• Experience in leading and mentoring staff;
• Experience in people management to provide support & supervision;
• Experience in planning and facilitating supports and services to people with disabilities and with mental illness;
• Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multi-task; and
• High level written and verbal communication skills with excellent time management practices.
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Applications close 07.07.15 ... See MoreSee Less
Day to Day Living (D2DL) Jewelry making with Farlane, Tracey, Paul and Francis in Rockhampton. Fabulous group artwork in the background.
For more information on D2DL please phone 49388 400 ... See MoreSee Less
I need one of these! #ThursdayTickler #excelcare ... See MoreSee Less
On Sunday 21st June Excelcare held a stall at the Sport and Health Expo at the Rockhampton Show Grounds. A huge thank-you to Kerrin-Lea Smith for organising everything, Emylee Boulter and Cindi Rees for helping man our stall. This was uncharted territory for Excelcare and the response from attendees at the Expo was overwhelming. We spoke to approximately 60 people on the day. ... See MoreSee Less